Pat Provost, Broker / Owner
Over 25 years - General Real Estate Brokerage, Owned and managed six Real Estate firms in Northern California
10 years - Teacher at the Elementary and Secondary levels for both the Los Angeles City Schools and the Geyserville Unified School District.
- 1983 - Present -- Broker/Owner and President of CENTURY 21 Alliance, a residential Real Estate Brokerage with over 125 agents.
- Management of Real Estate sales of both new and resale single family dwellings. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Review of all listing agreements, purchase contracts, and arrangement of financing options.
- Responsible for training of over 550 sales associates for Sonoma County, Mendocino County, Lake County and Solano Counties.
- President of Redwood Empire Broker's Council.
- Chief Financial Officer: Sonoma County Multiple Listing Service - Currently a member of the Financial Committee for BAREIS (MLS)
- Member of N.B.C.C. (Advisory Board to CENTURY 21International).
- Responsible for Property Management Division which currently manages over 425 units.
- Facilitated and Managed various subdivisions and lot splits.
- Guest speaker to many outside organizations on a variety of topics relating to the Real Estate Industry.
- Personally sold over 6,000 acres in total of ranch and vineyard land in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties.
- Acted as Expert Witness for several cases involving Real Estate practices.
- 1977 - 1983 -- Broker/Owner of Golden Realty North located in Geyserville,consisting of a four-person Real Estate Brokerage.
- 1965 - 1977 -- Teacher, Elementary and Secondary levels for Geyserville Unified School District and LA Unified School District.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree -- California State University at Los Angeles (1965)
- Lifetime Teaching Credential -- General Education, California (1965)
- Real Estate Broker's License -- State of California (since 1980)
- Chairperson for Easter Seals of Northern California Board of Directors